Mrs. Meenakshi Bora Gogoi: M.A., B.Ed.(Chair)
July 1995 – till date: The Assam Valley School, Balipara:
• Chair of the Department of Assamese: From 2004 till date.
• Head of Indian Languages (Assamese, Hindi, Bengali, Sanskrit, Punjabi) from 1999 to 2004)
• House Mistress of the BHOROLI HOUSE from 2001 to 2004
• Head Of Public Affairs: from 2004 to 2006
• Mistress-In-Charge of Badminton from 2007 till 2011
• Mistress-In-Charge of ‘Assamese Ballet’ from 2008 onwards (It involves writing of script, music, play direction and dramatization to be presented at Founders’ Day celebration annually)
• Mistress-In-Charge of Street Theater and Assamese Folk Music.
• Chief Editor of Indian Language Journal for 1 year in 2008 which is published every year during Founders’ Day since 2008.
• Chief Editor of Assamese Section of the AVS Yearbook.
• Attended ICSE and ISC Council Workshop in Noida, UP in the year 1997 and in Kolkata in 2003.
• Participant in the Round Square International Service in Shivpuri, India in the year 1997.
• Team leader of a Cultural Tour to the UK in 2001, besides many others in India.
April 1979 – July 1995 A.S.E.B. High School, N.T.P.S. Namrup:
• Taught Assamese and English Grammar and Literature in Higher Secondary Level (Assamese Medium School)
• Co-ordinator of games and sports
• Chief Editor of School Journals
January 1975 – June 1979 HFC Model School, Namrup:
• Taught Assamese and English in Higher Secondary Level (English Medium School)