Mrs. Urmimala Pahari Mukhoti (Teacher)
Qualification: MA, B.Ed , B.Lib
She has completed her Post Graduation from the Prestigious Calcutta University and B.Ed degree from Nandalal Ghosh B.T. College (West Bengal Government run B.Ed college), Calcutta (under Calcutta University) and she has also completed her B.Lib degree.
She has qualified The West Bengal School Service Commission Exam twice (year 2008 and 2010.)
In the year 2012 she qualified in TET examination conducted by The West Bengal School Service Commission.
She worked in different schools and colleges in West Bengal. Some of them are as follows:
1) H. C. Kankariya Jain Vidyalaya, Shayamnagar, as an Assitant Teacher in English.
2) Falakata B.Ed College, as a lecturer.
3) P.M. B.Ed College, Haldia, Purba Medinipur as a Lecturer in English Method .
4) INDIRA GANDHI MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL, Kolkata – 700 028 (Affiliated to C.B.S.E.) as PGT in English.
5) Sri Jain Swetambar Terapanthi Vidyalaya, Borobazar Girls’High School. As Rector.