AVS LIBRARY COMMITTEE
TASK OF THE COMMITTEE
- To enable the sharing of library skills and decisions and encourage people to use the library.
- Committee members must interpret what users want from their library.
- To help select books.
- To decide how to spend the library budget effectively.
- Main task of the Library Committee would be to improve reading habits among children.
- To organize books fairs and book clubs effectively.
- DHM –Permanent Member
- DOS- Permanent Member
- HOJS- Permanent Member
- Librarian - Permanent Member
- CHAIR, English – Permanent Member
- One teacher’s representative- nominated by Librarian
- One student representative from all Houses (Dhansiri- 1, Manas- 1, Lohit- 1, Namdang- 1, Kopili- 1, Subansiri- 1, Bhoroli- 1 & Jinari- 1)