- All books whether they are fiction, scientific fiction, general books, related to subject, biography, general knowledge or Indian and foreign language can be borrowed. Reference books can’t be borrowed.
- Library catalogue can be searched from any computer terminal in the library.
ASSISTANCE IN THE SEARCH AND LOACTION OF MATERIALS:
- We provide assistance to our readers in locating of any book or magazine.
READERS’ ADVISORY SERVICE:
- This service is concerned with providing reading guidance to individuals.
- Users can ask any information on their subject or related to their interest from the library staff.
- Finding information from the book, location of document etc. can be asked from the library staff.
RESERVATION OF MATERIALS:
item may be reserved so that when it is returned or located, then it can be passed on to the concerned user.
- A document requested by a student or teacher might have been issued out or got misplaced. The
LIBRARY ORIENTATION OF A FRESHMAN:
a meaningful and effective way.
- Basically orientation is concerned with introducing the library so that users can use the library in
DISPLAY OF MATERIAL AND INFORMATION:
more and more users can be attracted.
- We display latest information such as a list of new arrivals in the notice board regularly so that
- This is an integral part of the AVS library. Our Audio Visual Room possesses an LCD projector.
QUESTION PAPER FACILITIES:
These question papers cannot be issued.
- All question papers are kept in the Circulation Counter and can be accessed to those who request.
- Though we have separate Careers Section, librarian loves to provide career information to those who
- Materials to be photocopied can be marked and given to the person in charge for photocopy.